Delicious and Simple Fried Egg-Noodles Recipe

Saturday, March 19, 2016 0 Comments A+ a-


Fried noodles is my best option when ever I run out of ideas on what to prepare for dinner. The ingredients for my fried noodles varies depending on what is sitting in my fridge. Eggs and carrot are core ingredients that will never run short at home as I am a vegan "Rabbit" who eat EGGs (just kidding). I am not a huge fan of hams and sausages, but I do sometimes stock up some in my fridge just in case I have sudden cravings for "big breakfast".

The recipe for today is a simple fried egg-noodles with carrot, cabbage, mushroom, eggs and hotdog.

Instructions
1. Sliced the carrot and then cut into fine strips. Cut cabbage into fine strips. Sliced mushrooms and hotdog.
2. Bring a pot of water to boil and cook the egg noodle until Al-dente. Drain the cooked noodles and set aside.

3. In a heated non-stick pan, pour in the egg mixture (2 beaten eggs). Start stirring the egg mixture with a pair of chopsticks to make it scramble. Plate out and set aside.
4. In the same pan, heat up some cooking oil and add in the carrot, cabbage, sausage, mushroom and stir well.
5. Add in the cooked noodles, scramble egg and some seasoning (1 tbsp of say sauce, a pinch of salt, sugar and pepper) and water. Stir fry the noodles for 5 minutes until all the flavors combined.


Voila, there you have it a very simple yet delicious fried egg noodle recipe. Guarantee to be yummy.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Loading...